Class and Workshop Cancellation and Refund Policy
My class was cancelled, what happens now?
If PTSA cancels your Class or Workshop, you will have the opportunity to transfer to another class, wait until the class is rescheduled or receive a full refund. Full tuition credit can be applied to another class or held until you are ready to register.
Turns out, the class I enrolled in isn't for me. What can I do?
If at all possible, we will transfer you to another class. If you had a bad experience in a class, we will refund your tuition. And because we want to continually improve, we always want to hear about your experience of a class, including complaints. Teachers pass out evaluation forms; we encourage you to call or write us as well.
I can't attend a class I purchased or changed my mind. Can I get my money back?
We will happily apply your full payment towards another class, now or in the future. If you prefer a cash or credit card refund, we will also return your fee, according to the schedule below:
Refund Policy for withdrawing from a weekly class
- Cancel 21+ days before class; 100% refund or credit, less 10% cancellation fee
- Cancel 14-20 days before class; 75% refund or credit
- Cancel 7 days before class; 50% refund or credit
- Cancel fewer than 7 days before class; no refund, no credit
Refund Policy for withdrawing from a weekend or 3-5 consecutive day workshop
- Cancel 28+ days before workshop; 100% refund or credit, less 10% cancellation fee
- Cancel 21 days before workshop; 75% refund or credit, less materials fee
- Cancel 14 days before workshop; 50% credit only, less materials fee
- Cancel 7 days before workshop; 0% refund or credit, cannot transfer
- Refunds may be issued by check or applied to the credit card that was used for enrollment.
- PTSA may cancel a workshop 5 business days prior to the start date if enrollment is too low or if requested by the instructor. We will notify you and you will receive a 100% refund.