A Call to Artists
PLEASE JOIN US for the 2018 Sherry Grover Art Sparks Benefit, a showcase of talent in the area. Create up to five 6x6-inch works on boards available from PTSA. Each work will be sold—cash and carry—for $40, with half the proceeds to you (unless you choose to make a donation to the school) and the other half to support PTSA. Local artists of all media — water color, oil, acrylics, photography & mixed media —are encouraged to participate.
Art Sparks will kick off with a VIP RECEPTION on August 3, 5-8 PM, at the PTSA Downtown Gallery, 236 Taylor St. (across from the Rose Theatre) followed by a NOON OPENING at the PTSA Downtown Gallery on August 4 (Art Walk Saturday).
- JUNE 1: DEADLINE TO REGISTER using the form below.
- JUNE 5 & 6, NOON-3 PM: PICK UP your 6x6-inch boards at PTSA (Fort Worden State Park, Bldg. 306). $2 each, 5 max. Cash or Check only.
- JULY 24 & 25, NOON-3 PM: DELIVER artwork to 111 Quincy St. (The Cannery, behind Northwind Arts Center), Downtown PT.
- AUGUST 3, 5-8 PM: VIP Premier Party, PTSA Downtown Gallery, 236 Taylor Street (across from the Rose Theatre).
- AUGUST 4, NOON: Opening Day at PTSA Downtown Gallery.
- SEPTEMBER 11 & 12, NOON-3 PM: RETRIEVE any unsold works and COLLECT your check at PTSA (Fort Worden State Park, Bldg. 306).